Thursday, December 5, 2013

What's apps/software/tools can't you live without?

What's apps/software/tools can't you live without?P

Scrivener, the word processor I've used for the last two books. Unlike Word, it doesn't crash every five minutes, and I can look at multiple docs at once in the same window. [It's] minimalist and great. [I use] Evernote for all research, saving webpages for offline reading, de-cluttering paper from the house, remembering wine labels, etc. The AeroPress, designed by the Stanford engineer behind the Aerobie, is the easiest way to get the perfect cup of coffee. Aim for 12g of coffee to 200g of water at 175-180 degrees F. Clean up literally takes two seconds. Uber has saved my ass more times than I can count. TaskRabbit I use to outsource the minutiae of life and save me approximately 10 hours a week.P

No comments: