Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Brass Teapot

I just watched the movie The Brass Teapot and I couldn't decide whether or not I have been manipulated by Hollywood or whether it had actual redeeming value. I guess this sometimes is what we are left with ...to decide the subjective value of a story for ourselves. It's funny how that works…

It was an incredible movie filled with lessons that are very appropriate to the moment as I stand at the precipice of opportunity. I believe that the promises of 2012 are coming into focus with the simple synchronicity's we experience each day. They are gaining momentum, grabbing us saving us defending us teaching us each and every day of this incredible time in history. The quality of life is increasing, but not as we expect. The good souls around me are still experiencing difficulties and unusual situations even defeat but they are growing and the people around me that are greedy insincere and selfish they appear to be standing still and moving away into history like looking in the rearview mirror as we speed away.

It's an incredible time in history and if I'm not completely delusionary is a wonderful time to be alive.

No comments: