- Self Confidence: If you can beat a challenge, or attempt one, every day it makes you feel like you are making progress in life.
- “Limits” won’t hold you back anymore. Limitations are often only set by ourselves or people that have never attempted to break those limits.
- Every day is filled with new experiences for you. The most common regret people have is that they didn’t do something because they were afraid to do it. While challenging yourself means to be afraid for a while afterwards you had made something shift by forcing a small moment of your reality into a better probability by conscious force of will. The meaning of this must not be missed. To quell denial and avoidance is to eliminate the grinding wheels of constant regret for things that might have been. When we break the pattern of excuse-making and guilt we are guaranteed authentic personal growth and we experience empowerment as never before. It's always a surprise when life reflects rewards for good high integrity work back to us.
- Others will view you with respect and awe. When you challenging yourself successfully you will find others filled with a mixture of jealousy, admiration, respect, anger, inspiration, awe, hate, fear, and excitement towards you. All because you are doing what they are too afraid to do and that gets them pissed off at themselves immensely.
- You will feel more in control of your life. If you can challenge yourself, beat old limits and drop fear guilt and shame from your life, you will have every reason to be in control. After all: There is nothing to contest it anymore.
Friday, August 19, 2016
The Challenge of the Moment - Decisions that Rock
Right now. Did you see it? What you were doing, thinking or saying just then, a moment ago, when I said - "Right now"? Well, you missed out on a moment of change but fear not there are plenty more to come. Releasing the cultural brain freeze of lock-step hypnosis to living in the river of change is an exciting new habit of personal growth by experimenting with probable futures at any time you want. And if you can get interested in why this is so exciting you end up a big winner.
HOW TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!
Think! For the next hour, try to challenge yourself in whatever you are currently doing. If you are at a public event go up to random people and try to start a conversation. If you are on the phone with a client try to listen better and use better logic and better diction to communicate a more thoughtful idea or solution. And if you are working out, go for more sets and reps than you might normally do.
If you make it fun you won't stop and will consciously shift reality to a bright future.
When you do these challenges be sure to do it no matter what. If you wimp out as soon as the alarm rings, or you make an excuse why you cannot challenge yourself right now, your life will not change. It only works if it is outside your comfort zone. But don't let that stop you. Anesthetize fear with combative phrases like "this is a piece of cake!" or "Nothing to it!" or get "Zen" in your own handy way ...and go for it. Yes, it does require you to step outside your comfort zone. But you will feel the difference at the end of every day, and a significant change in your life after just one week.
Try it for thirty days. The difference is astounding.