Monday, June 8, 2009

Absorbing the news - releasing the stress

I have learned a lot about our world today. The last few posts are movies that can really set your head back into a time of deep mental depression if you are not careful. The truth certainly annihilated any age of innocence that still existed in my head. But now we turn to brighter thoughts and ideas for the creation of an excellent life experience despite what may happen in the world. In the Seth books Jane Roberts writes that we "create our own reality." Simple words for an industrial concept. It does not seem to matter how many times I read The Nature of Personal Reality the degree to which I have implemented the lessons in the book is close to zero so I should not be surprised that they do not work. As I have grown older I have exchanged raised consciousness for in-the-moment living and a good dose of numbness. I grow tired of the day to day insanity and this frightfully scary world where things keep getting scarier. I really do not want to live in the "America's" any more but the U.S. is still the best place on earth (of the few where citizenship is possible) TO live. Right now I am thinking Hawaii. I just want out. I am not sure if Hawaii is the answer, but to be clear I know it is not, I repeat NOT too small for me to live my life well stimulated and in productive good form. At 53 I do not know if I can start over again. But if I am going to start over it should be soon. Perhaps all this is nonsense and all I need is a good new chair. I sit a lot and I simply love a good orthopedic chair.

I am sure anyone who reads this thinks I am quite a bit more nuts that they thought, but in my defense I have to say the last few videos in this blog were shocking to the degree of mental upset. I can't even think about it any more. It is making me nuts. "This" is how I get when I am scared.

Forgive me all.

No comments: