Monday, March 24, 2014
What Is MMS Or Miracle Mineral Supplement?
MMS or Master Mineral Supplement or Miracle Mineral Supplement, works by oxidation. What that means is that when introduced to the body, it steals an electron from molecules that are acidic in nature. All disease or illness-producing molecules are acidic in nature, and therefore MMS is very effective in strengthening your immune system.
MMS can also be used to purify water. It works the same way as when taken internally. It oxidizes, or steals an electron from any disease-producing molecule and disassembles the pathogen at that point and it is no longer a threat to the body. It does not alter non-pathogenic molecules. One gallon of water can be purified in 10 minutes by using MMS drops.
MMS is actually a substance called sodium chlorite, which has been used in America in waste water treatment facilities and has also been used to eradicate mold infestation in areas hit by hurricanes and in homes with moisture problems. Sodium chlorite is changed into chlorine dioxide when mixed with citric acid, lemon juice, lime juice or apple cider vinegar. Chlorine dioxide is the oxidizer that provides pathogen-killing power. MMS will last at least 4 years on a dark shelf and if refrigerated it may remain active for 10 yrs.
I am very interested in finding and learning about alternative ways to stay healthy. I continue to use MMS and am very satisfied with the results, but also use Iodine vitamin C vitamin D three and niacin along with the Gerson-based diet and coffee enema program to maintain health.