Monday, October 25, 2010

Releasing the darkness in dreams

I ask God to take my sorrow of my dreams into the forgiving heart of Mary as a metaphore for the purest place on earth where innocence heals the pain of the dejected, exhausted and lost souls who by their own hand have helped fate corner them into sad and lonely places where lessons are rough and emotions of fear control them.  I think the idea of evil began here and is released by the forgiveness of God and those who believe in the release of guilt shame and blame into a higher good that transcends all illness mental pain physical and emotional suffering.

For those in my dream tonight I pray you are delivered to a place of peace and tranquility by the cool waters of healing and joy and the good habits and feelings that accompany it in an atmosphere of spirit kindness and relief from suffering.  Amen.

No comments: